Do your rugs or runners slip or move on your flooring? We offer an anti-slip underlay solution to stop your rug or hallway runner from slipping on wooden or laminate flooring. Our underlay not only keeps your rug in position but can also prevent any incidents from occuring by making sure your rugs stays in position. Available in three different sizes, 80cm x 150cm, 120cm x 180cm and 160cm x 225cm all work with Origins, Rug Guru or Hug Rug Woven rugs and runners.
Rugs without a rubber backing need a rug grip to stop them from slipping and creeping.
WHY USE RUG GRIP:
• SAFETY - No matter where the rug is placed (on carpet or hardwood or etc), a pad keeps the rug in place to prevent slips and pulls
• LONGEVITY - Believe it or not, a pad extends the life of your rug by preventing the fibers from being crushed. The pad acts as a buffer between the hard surface below and the rug above.
• PROTECTION - Very important! A pad prevents dye transfer, marring, staining, and scratching to the floor or carpeting beneath.
• COMFORT - A pad adds extra cushiony softness underfoot.
• CLEANLINESS - A pad allows for easier vacuuming as it holds the rug in position.
HOW TO USE:
1. Ensure the floor is clean and dust free
2. Cut the RUG GRIP to size – slightly smaller than your rug (75% of the rug needs to be covered for the product to work effectively)
3. Lay out the RUG GRIP flat and place your rug over the top
4. If RUG GRIP becomes dirty effectiveness is reduced – simply wash at 30°C
We also accept payments via PayPal.