Cleaner Safer Homes
Hug Rugs Provide a Barrier to Dirt & Germs
- FEWER GERMS
- FEWER AIRBORNE BACTERIA
- FEWER ALLERGENS
IMPORTANT: DON’T WAIT UNTIL YOUR MAT LOOKS DIRTY TO WASH IT!
An article in the papers said:
*Infectious disease specialists warn COVID-19 can survive on soles of shoes for up to five days
- Georgine Nanos is a general practitioner from San Diego, California
- She said shoes are potential carriers of Coronavirus and should be left outside
- The sole of a shoe is the main breeding ground for bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Her claims have been backed by infectious disease specialist Mary E. Schmidt
- Dr Schmidt warns COVID-19 can live on shoes and synthetic fabrics for five days
- Shoes worn in supermarkets and on public transport are most likely to carry it
*information taken from news article read here
OUR MATS TRAP UP TO 95% DIRT, DUST & MUD LEAVING GERMS AT THE DOOR HAVING MATS THAT ARE WASHABLE HAS NEVER BEEN SO IMPORTANT!
ORDERS & DELIVERY DURING THE CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES
Just to let you know, at the moment we are still able to dispatch orders which
should be delivered as normal within 3 to 5 working days. However, in order
to protect our amazing employees, our office hours are now limited to
09:00 – 13:00, Monday to Friday.
During office hours our team can be contacted on 01484 864 304. If you require assistance outside of these opening hours please email email@example.com and we will respond as soon as we can. The well-being of our staff, visitors and customers is our absolute priority, and you can be assured that health and safety has our complete attention.
Read our full statement HERE